The journey of my artwork
When the order was placed, we asked the customer with the username Mipet if we could take photos of the finished artwork before sending it out and asked if they would be willing to write a few sentences about the experience of generating and receiving their very own artwork. Finally, Mipet sent us a photo of the artwork in their home.
1. Selecting and ordering the artworkAfter exploring the creativity of the Artificial Artist, by trying all styles and moods and browsing the gallery, I decided to go for generating a unique artwork in the style of expressionism for myself. My advice for others is to choose something that speaks to you, just trust your intuition!
2. The shipping of the artwork
After only two days, I received the shipping confirmation with tracking details via mail. After waiting in anticipation for two more days, the postal service rang my door.
3. The arrival of the artworkThe box was marked properly as fragile to keep my artwork safe during transportation. I was very excited to unpack it.
4. The unpackingPulling the artwork out of the box, it was very well wrapped with protective material. Also, all corners were covered by cardboard to ensure no dents.
5. Noticing the quality materialsFrom close up, the craftmanship was apparent. The frame is well constructed, very sturdy and made of quality wood. The canvas has a nice feel and fine texture.
6. Enjoying the artworkAfter hanging it on my wall, I could admire my very own artwork. The colors are vibrant and the print shows all the subtle details. It looks just like I was hoping it would. The room now has a completely different atmosphere and energy. The artwork always draws my eye when I enter the living room and every guest asks me about it. I know what I am getting my loved ones for their next birthday!
It looks just like I was hoping it would
It gives the room a completely different atmosphere and energy.
Enjoyed the read?The Artificial Artist and your very own unique artwork is out there waiting for you!
Want to see more photos of artworks taken by our customers all around the world?
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a 20% discount voucher and to stay up to date with our latest news.